7 days to 45 days
46 days to 180 days
181 days to 1 year
@ 8.75%* To 10%
- A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan and helps you meet your current financial needs. You don’t usually need to pledge any security or collateral while availing a personal loan and your lender provides you with the flexibility to use the funds as per your need
Applicant Details :
- Last three years balance sheet, copy of Income tax return, copy of Partner’s personal return , Memorandum and Article of Association in case of limited company, resolution for loan application, Pay slip of last 3 Months.
- Three photographs of Applicant
- Business proof of Applicant
- Applicant’s Pan card & Aadhar card
- Bank statement of last 2 years
- Applicant has to show all original documents to the bank for verification with zerox copy. Original documents will be returned to applicant after verification.
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill /Gas bill (any one) As per KYC norms.
- Photograph-3 copies
- Last tax bill
- Last income tax return copy / Pay slip of last 3 Months.
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill /Gas bill (any one) As per KYC norms
- Photo proof – Aadhar card / Pan card / Voter card / Driving license/Aadhar card (Any one) As per KYC norms
- Bank will give loan if property is having N.A.N.O.C and BU permission.
- Applicant has to provide two guarantors.
- Applicant has to take share @ 5% of the limit.
- The processing charges will be 1% of loan amount sanction.