7 days to 45 days
46 days to 180 days
181 days to 1 year
@ 8.75%* To 10%
- Housing Loan available for construction/purchase of old/new flat, bungalow,row house and also for renovation in the existing residential house.
- Getting a home loan from Bank is easy and quick. We keep the paperwork and other formalities to a minimum. Proof of your identity, address and income are some of the key documents that are required to be submitted for Bank home loan.
- Copy of Last Three years income tax return.
- If Applicant is businessman in that case last three years copies of balance sheet, Income tax return of the proprietor/partner,statement of capital account.
- If property is to be purchased under housing scheme,the copies of documents,such as share certificate,allotment-letter,saledeed,revenue records of 7/12.
- Copy of authorised building plan.
- Copy of receipt of advanced payment-made/copy of agreement to sale.
- Copy of title clearance certificate given by the advocate/ solicitor.
- Consent letter from the society about noting of charge of the bank.
- Three copies of Photograph.
- Photograph-3 copies
- Last tax bill.
- Last 3 year income tax return copy.
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill (any one) As per KYC norms.
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license/Aadhar card (Any one) As per KYC norms.
- Original documents of property to be submitted to the bank. Registered mortgage of property to be done in favour of bank. Bank charge will be noted in society’s book.
- Valuation of the property will be required for old property. Bank will give loan of 75% of valuation amount.and new property bank will give loan of 80%.
- Bank will sanction loan if property is having N.A.N.O.C and BU permission.
- Applicant will have to take insurance of the building in favour of bank.
- Loan amount with interest will be repaid within 120 equal monthly instalments.
- Applicant has to submit original share certificate of the Society/Association, Municipal Tax bill, Tax receipt, sales deed etc, for registered mortgage of the property.
- Title clearance and valuation report will be done by approved lawyer and valuer of the bank. Applicant has to pay their fees.
- Applicant has to take share @2.5% of the limit.
- The processing charges will be 1% of loan amount Sanction.