- Minimum balance requirement for current account is Rs 1100/-.
- No charges will be levied for cash deposite up to Rs 1,00,000/-.
- Non-maintenance of minimum balance Rs. 1100/- will attract penalty of Rs. 50/- per Month.
- We are member of Deposit insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs. 1.00 Lac.
Types Of Account :
- 2 Photos
- Photo proof and address proof
- Pan Card / Form 60 of individual
2) Joint Name Account
- 2 photos of all account holders.
- Photo Proof and Address Proof of all account holder.
- Pan Card / Form 60 of all Joint Holder.
3) Proprietorship Firm A/C
- 2 Photo of Proprietor.
- Photo Proof and Address Proof of Proprietor.
- Pan Card / Form 60 of Proprietor.
- Proprietorship Letter - Form No. F - 6
4) Partnership Firm A/C
- 2 Photo of all partners.
- Photo Proof and Address Proof of All Partners.
- Pan Card of Firm.
- Registration Letter of Sales Tax / Municipal Corporation / Other Govt.Inst.
- Partnership Letter - Form No. F - 5
5) Pvt. Limited / Limited Company A/c.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
- Pan Card of Pvt. Ltd. / Limited Company.
- Resolution of Company for Sign Authority.
- Photo Proof – Address Proof of all Directors.
- True copy of Certificate of Incorporation.
- List of Directors and Copy of Form 32 (if directors is different from Articles of Association).
6) Association/ Trust A/c
- Resolution of Association / Trust for Sign Authority.
- Photo Proof – Address Proof for members to whom given authority to sign.
1) A/c opening form
2) Photos of the office bearers
3) Identity Proof of office bearers (pan Card, Passport, Senior Citizen Card)
4) Address proof of all the office bearers
5) Stamp of the Clubs/Associations
6) Original certificate of registration
7) Certified true copy of memorandum of association
8) Certified true copy of the rules, regulations, bye-laws
9) Resolution of managing committee certified true by the chairman/secretary authorized
10) The type of a/c to be opened should be specified in the resolution
11) Resolution should be in terms of rules, regulations, bye-laws of the body and not contrary to them.
- Applicant will have to take insurance of the building in favour of bank.
- Loan amount with interest will be repaid within 120 equal monthly instalments.
- Applicant has to submit original share certificate of the Society/Association, Municipal Tax bill, Tax receipt, sales deed etc, for registered mortgage of the property.
- Title clearance and valuation report will be done by approved lawyer and valuer of the bank. Applicant has to pay their fees.
- Applicant has to take share @2.5% of the limit.
- The processing charges will be 1% of loan amount Sanction.
- Original documents of property to be submitted to the bank. Registered mortgage of property to be done in favour of bank. Bank charge will be noted in society’s book.
- Valuation of the property will be required for old property. Bank will give loan of 75% of valuation amount.and new property bank will give loan of 80%.
- Bank will sanction loan if property is having N.A.N.O.C and BU permission.